We will be flying out of Atlanta tonight, making our way to Nosy Be via London and Johannesburg. God willing we will be landing at the Nosy Be airport on Sunday at 6am central time. We are thankful to all of our partners in ministry across America and Canada… and we look forward to sharing with you this next chapter of our partnership. Here are some things you can pray for:
- Safety during all of the traveling we are doing the next few days.
- Patience with each other and times of rest
- That Hudson would become a travel pro
- For all of the logistics that have to happen for our family of 6 to get from Atlanta to our new house in Ambatozavavy
- For all of the relationships that we will soon be reestablishing in Nosy Be